2020 Honda CR-V, The Most Loved US Made Honda Car is Here
2020 Honda CR-V the US made Honda car have been released globally recently. The company has unveiled the compact suv car, pulling the wraps off globally. This new US-spec version has become the best with the refreshment of modern styles, improved engine options. These cars are now coming in an electric-hybrid variant. The 2020 Honda CR-V is going to be the first electrified car by the Japanese carmakers in the US. The company’s Greensburg plant in Indiana will manufacture the US-spec Honda CR-V.
2020 Honda CR-V: Here are some insights you would like to know:
- The outfit: The Japanese carmakers have pretty much sent the CR-V’s design in rest. The new 2020 Honda CR-V has various updates in the exterior design. The updated 2020 Honda CR-V has a glossy black slat face. The company have revised the cluster design keeping the LED headlamps the same as it was. The hybrid model of the car, however, is getting a signature blue highlight of the company. For the logo and the hybrid badge. The new 2020 Honda CR-V comes with a front bumper and a beefy black cladding that makes it look better. For the backside, the changes take place with sharper LED tail lamps with dark and tinted effects. The hybrid Honda CR-V has a hidden tailpipe with non-hybrid CR-V touring trims got new chrome finishers for a sporty appearance.
- The interior: The cabin, however, look pretty much similar to the existing model. The hybrid and the non-hybrid versions of the interior has been differentiated by three switches for Econ, EV or Sports modes on the first one. The position of these buttons is just behind the button gear selector. Econ helps in altering throttle. This small input will help the driver to maximize the fuel efficiency of the car. Sports mode, however, helps to enhance the throttle response for a more aggressive feel, enhancing the engine sound and pushing the car into a sportier mode. The EV helps to operate the hybrid version of the car to run on electric power when the battery has sufficient charge.
- Other specifications: The 2020 Honda CR-V hybrid SUV will come with a 2.0 liter, 16-valve DOHC paired with the double electric motor system. This system is cancelling the need for using automatic transmission. The engine provides a combined 209 bhp output. The hybrid model of the car gets an all-wheel-drive system. An electronic clutch will generate power from the electric motor to the rear wheels. The other non-hybrid CR-V will get 1.5 liters DOHC, directly injected VTEC engine making 187 bhp offered in both the fronts and all-wheel-drive configuration.
Some quick facts you need to know about the CR-V:
- CR-V Hybrid has a turbocharged engine that delivers a rare combo of thrift and zest.
- It is the first electric car by the Japanese car makers in America.
- CR-V is the third model overall after the Accord Hybrid and the Insight.
- It has plentiful and thoughtful storage areas.
- The touchscreen might get finicky to use.
So, these are some facts about 2020 Honda CR-V, and everything else you need to know about it. Check out the most loved US made Honda car that is Eco-friendly too.